THE PARTS OF THE FACE
- Name of activity: "My face"
- Level: First grade
- Aspects of English they’re going to practice: Vocabulary, listening, writing, reading, pronunciation and speaking.
- Tool I’m going to use: digital whiteboard and power point.
- Description of the activity: In this activity we will review the vocabulary of parts of the face. To do this, I have created slideshows of vocabulary words, in which it is shown the picture with its name. We will perform several activities with these slideshows:
- First, I will say the words clearly showing the flashcards, and the pupils repeat, chorally and individually the words, after me.
- Then, I will show images covering the name and they will have to remember and say it.
- I will pronounce each word and they will have to report them to their face.
- In another slideshow they will have to match each drawing with the corresponding name, using the interactive whiteboard.
- We will use the final slideshow to review. They will have to write in each gap the correct name of the face parts (first group and then individually), using the IWB too.
CLICK ON IMAGE TO ACCESS THE ACTIVITY

Hello!
ResponderEliminarA very graphic activity to work on the parts of the face! Important work on vocabulary with new methodologies. You can perform activities such as sepeaking with the vocabulary, form sentences, play "ahoracado" with the vocabulary...
King regards
Susana
hello this activity is fun and easy to work with our students in addition to carrying out learning the vocabulary of body parts. It is also a way to work collateral values. Thanks for your input.
ResponderEliminarDear Celia,
ResponderEliminarI´ve just discovered your blog. Let me tell you that this activity is a wonderful way to learn, a very good way to learn the parts of the face. I would use it in my class for sure.
Thank you very much for sharing your work,
Eva Mesa